Monday, January 3, 2011

Miri's Quit-Smoking Diet

Sample Menu

Breakfast: Organic cheese and fakin bacon toasted onto one slice whole grain bread. Fizzy grapefruit juice, three cups coffee with organic cream, DeTox Tea.

Note: It all goes downhill from here.

Lunch: Limeade, cranberry juice, leftover pub nachos and fries, hard sour candy, frosted wheat cereal with soymilk, water.

Dinner: Marianne's chocolate peanut butter ice-cream on a sugar cone, gin and tonic with extra lime, pub fries, water.

Snack: Lemonade with tonic water, half a beer, chocolate candy, antacid.


1 comment:

m1mccullough said...

Well Cuz,
I have to say, I really like the sound of dinner. Chocolate Peanut butter ice cream happens to be my favorite. It is right up there with S'mores by Ben & Jerry's. Yum. Why is ice cream so expensive, I am sure it is even more money than smokes! What a travesty!
hang in there love,
hugs and kisses for you and P and Georgia too!